Thursday, April 29, 2010

It's cool to have a blog

Well, even if I don't update it regularly, it's cool to have a blog, even if I've not had the guts yet to make it public, nor to link it to my facebook page (will I ever do it? ). But it's cool anyway. It's my place, in the blogosphere.
The point is that everybody might say anythng they want to, but I guess it's useless if you make other people waste their time invinting them to read your blog unless you have something interesting or cool to say. But I like having the possibility to come in this space form time to time and adding some sort of thoughts.
I always get stuck on rules, but I can change them from time to time, it's my blog and my place, it's like being in your room, if you don't feel like tidying up who cares, but yourself.
So today I felt like saying something different than complaining about my inability to cope !

1 comment:

  1. I like it!! and it's cool to have a blog, to have your happy place where you can say what you want to... I agree!! And, now I'm making you a confession, I totally think that, so I have not just one, but two blogs... you know the italian one I think http://paroleperaria.blogspot.com/, you don't know my english blog, called "My happy place" (a fan site about Rob Pattinson and Kristen Stewart from Twilight, mainly - but not only)... it's here, if you want to take a look http://snowqueen-it.livejournal.com/
    kisses :))

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...